Overview of Anabolic steroids:
Testosterone is an important hormone which is beneficial for both the genders. This hormone is of more significance in men then women. The presence of testosterone in balanced levels in men means proper functioning of sexual organs and proper growth of muscles. But there are certain medical conditions which result in testosterone deficiency and to overcome it many doctors recommend the use of Anabolic Steroids.
These types of steroids are also known as androgenic and anabolic steroids. Which means that they prove to be beneficial in terms of making the sexual organs to work properly. But also at the same time ensure growth of muscles and reduction of fat which is deposited in the body. These types of steroids work in the same way as the natural testosterone which is produced by the testicles in men. Users can get a number of benefits out of them but only if they are used in proper doses.
Difference between Anabolic steroids and corticosteroids:
The term steroids include two different classes of steroids which include the following:
- Anabolic steroids.
Uses of Anabolic drugs:
- These play an important role in treating hypogonadism.
- They are effective in dealing with the hormonal imbalance.
- Many of the anabolics are good for treating asthma.
- In men, these types of anabolic drugs can treat delayed puberty.
- Moreover, doctors also prescribe anabolic medicines to men and women for dealing with different types of cancer.
- There are different types of such medicines which can cure such diseases which result in muscle loss including AIDS etc.
- Apart from their use in medical field, many of the anabolic drugs are used effectively by the sportsmen to get more strength and to improve their performance.
- Bodybuilders along with athletes also use anabolic and androgenic forms of steroids to grow their muscle size or to get a shredded look before their competition.
- In the cases of liver disease, the muscle mass remains at normal levels if user uses anabolic drugs.
- Some steroids for sale may also cause male pattern baldness.
Dangers of using Anabolics:
Although there are numerous benefits offered by anabolic and androgenic steroids, yet they pose danger to the health of individuals. The dangers of using such types of drugs include the following:
- The potent forms of steroids UK can cause infertility in men and women.
- The high doses of drugs can lead to heart attack along with many other heart diseases.
- Many potent kinds of anabolic medicines may harm the liver as well.
- The bodybuilders who use such drugs in high doses can become more aggressive and impulsive.
- The natural production of testosterone in the body can reduce by using these drugs.
- Women who use potent forms of anabolic medicines can suffer from virilization which means that they can develop male characteristics like voice changes among others.
- Men who use toxic steroids can suffer from gynecomastia in which they develop breasts similar to women because the fat tissue grows in breasts which makes them enlarged.
Who should avoid using Anabolic medicines?
As the Anabolic drugs are illegal due to being toxic, there are many people who should not buy steroids UK which include the following:
- Any past or current medical history of mood issues.
- A person suffering from liver disease or had a suffered form any in the past.
- People suffering from heart diseases or had a heart surgery in the past.
- Such people who have high levels of cholesterol.
- These type of steroids should also be avoided by people who suffer from kidney related issues.
- In case of blood clots, these medicines need to be avoided.
- People suffering from hypertension should stay away from using such kinds of drugs.
- Those who have a past history of drug abuse are advised to not use the anabolic steroids as there are many which lead to drug dependence.
- Beginners should not use potent forms of anabolic steroids as it can lead to adverse reactions.
Alternatives to Anabolic steroids:
As the Anabolic medicines pose threat to the overall health of an individual, it is better to avoid them as much as possible and instead go with natural ways of overcoming the issue which is safe as well. The performance and strength of the bodybuilders moreover can also be increased by many natural remedies or other forms of supplements which are not only safe to use but are also legal. A person needs to eat a diet which is healthy for this purpose.
This means the diet should include fats which are healthy along with proteins and also fiber. The everyday diet of an individual should include eggs, which are the main source of protein along with Greek yogurt. And it is important to add as much meat in your diet as possible. Moreover, follow the regular exercise routine and take the help of trainer if possible. Apart from this, a person can use natural supplements which are safe forms of anabolic steroids like Anvarol, D-Bal, Winsol etc.